GCAC's Response to COVID-19
While the effect of COVID-19 continues to evolve in our community, and as recommended by the CDC and the government to limit the size of gathering, the GB and pastoral staff have decided, effective immediately:
- Sunday Service will be conducted via livestreaming until further notice
- English Service starts at 10:30AM as usual; There will be only one Chinese Service in Cantonese, starting at noon.
- During this time, only people who are assigned to serve (excluding ushers and worship team members) on Sunday are allowed at church, or until the government provides further details on how we should proceed.
- We will restrict all church activities taking place in the building such as Sunday School, Prayer Meetings, fellowships. Please consult the pastoral staff or fellowship leaders for alternative ways to conduct gatherings.
- During this time, if you need to contact any of our pastors, please refer to the contact page.
- For fellowships and congregants, please continue to pray and meet together via other channels. As brothers and sisters, we have a responsibility to watch over each other.
- Please refer to church homepage for future updates regarding our gatherings, prayer requests and other announcements.
Please subscribe to the recommendations outlined on the CDC website.
公共衛生預防措施｜Public Health Precautions
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth without washing your hands
- Use your arm or a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes
- Stay home if you can, practice social distancing, limit or avoid close contact
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, please wear a mask to help prevent the spread of sicknesses